The wood watches designed by Original Grain, a company based in Oregon and founded by brothers Ryan and Andrew Beltran with their lifelong friend, Jasem, are perfect for the changing of seasons. Stylish and earthy, the wood watch collection brings a touch of nature to people's wardrobes in a way that might inspire some fall hikes before winter truly settles in.
Inspired by the Pacific Northwest, which is known for its superior outdoor lifestyle, it is only natural that the three of them would end up designing gorgeous wood watches. Great for both men and women, the wood elements are balanced by stainless steel, which is meant to bring a touch of Hong Kong to the designs.
Original Grain Designs an Earthy Line of Boyfriend Timepieces
1. Sustainable Fashion Accessories - The rise of eco-friendly materials in fashion accessories presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation and new market entrants.
2. Nature-inspired Aesthetics - There is a growing demand for products that incorporate natural elements into their design, opening up possibilities for unique and innovative offerings.
3. Gender-neutral Fashion - The appeal of androgynous fashion extends to accessories like wood watches, creating an opportunity to cater to a broader consumer base.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can capitalize on the trend of androgynous wood watches by incorporating sustainable and nature-inspired designs.
2. Sustainable Fashion - The sustainable fashion industry can tap into the demand for eco-friendly materials and designs by introducing wood watches with a nature-inspired aesthetic.
3. Jewelry and Watches - The jewelry and watches industry can seize the opportunity to expand their offerings with gender-neutral wood watches that appeal to a diverse customer base.