Following the installation of wood-fired grills in all of its restaurants, Applebee's has launched a new selection of Wood Fired Grill salads. With the growing demand for fresh, seasonal ingredients, many restaurants have expanded their existing salad options. Now Applebee's is putting its own twist on salad by including ingredients cooked over its wood-fired grills.
The new Wood Fired Grill salads are made-to-order with ingredients prepared on Applebee's American-made wood-fired grills. The smoky toppings are then paired with fresh, seasonal ingredients for a wholly unique salad experience. As Applebee's vice president and executive chef Cammie Spillyards-Schaefer explains, "The bold flavors from the Wood Fired Grills are the perfect complement to the refreshing produce we typically crave in the summertime."
With choices ranging from the Grilled Watermelon and Spicy Shrimp Salad to the Spicy Blackened Grilled Chicken, Avocado and Grapefruit Salad, the new lineup puts an unexpected twist on the traditional summer salad.
Applebee's New Wood Fired Grill Salads Feature Fresh Summer Flavors
1. Wood-fired Grill Salads - Other companies can explore adding wood-fired grilled options to their menus to enhance the flavor of traditional dishes.
2. Fresh, Seasonal Ingredients - Restaurants can attract more customers by using fresh, seasonal ingredients in their menu offerings.
3. Twists on Traditional Dishes - Businesses can put their own unique twist on classic dishes to stand out and attract customers.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can explore creating innovative menu offerings using wood-fired grilling techniques and fresh ingredients.
2. Food Industry - Food companies can develop new products and flavors that embrace the trend of wood-fired grilling and fresh ingredients.
3. Culinary Equipment Industry - Companies that manufacture and sell wood-fired grills can take advantage of the growing demand for this innovative cooking method.