Footwear imprint Converse introduces its latest women's pack and the design highlights tie-dye patterns in lightly washed finishes. The collection features the All Star Chuck 70 Hi and the Ox -- all of which go through a pastel wash in three colorway options each.
The hues spotlight pink, green, vanilla, and indigo, done in a tie-dye manner. The sneakers' laces follow the same tone to match with contrasting elements delivered at the shining toe box. The high and low top models are constructed from canvas materials throughout the uppers to deliver lightweight elements. It all sits on top of a vulcanized sole unit as the foundation. The new women's pack by Converse is now available for purchase online at Feature LV.
Converse's Latest Women's Pack Features Bright Colorways
1. Lightly Washed Tie-dye Patterns - There is an opportunity for apparel and accessory brands to expand their product lines with lightly washed tie-dye patterns as a trend.
2. Pastel-washed Footwear - Footwear companies can offer different pastel-washed colorways and explore this trend in their latest releases.
3. Canvas Material Uppers - The use of canvas materials in footwear can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for athletic footwear brands to revamp their product lines with eco-friendly and sustainable materials.
1. Apparel - Apparel industry players can incorporate lightly washed tie-dye patterns in their designs to appeal to conscious consumers who seek eco-friendliness and sustainability in products.
2. Footwear - Footwear companies can introduce pastel-washed colorways in their product lines and market to young consumers who seek trendy, affordable, and comfortable sneakers.
3. Athletic Footwear - The use of canvas materials in athletic footwear can disrupt the industry and eliminate petroleum-based materials while incorporating fashionable designs.