California-based underwear company Culprit Underwear is offering a line of women's boxers that are designed to make it easier than ever for women to go about their day in consummate comfort.
The 'Ladyboxers' underwear collection comes in sizes ranging from XS up to 4XL to ensure that no woman misses out on the comfort and style that these pieces offer.
These women's boxers are all crafted out of hyper-breathable 95 percent micromodal that is designed to ensure that women enjoy a high level of breathability, while the use of lycra allows for a comfortable stretch regardless of the activity one is partaking in.
What's more, this collection of women's underwear is available in a vast range of over thirty colors and patterns. From plain black and other solid colors to explosions of color and patterns of everything from turtles to flowers, the 'Ladyboxers' underwear offers something for every aesthetic taste.
Image Credit: Culprit Underwear
The 'Ladyboxers' Cater to Women Of All Sizes and Body Types
1. Size-inclusive Underwear - The trend is to create underwear for all body types to give comfort and style, eliminating the problem of inadequacy of certain groups.
2. Breathable Fabrics - Creating underwear with advanced breathable materials that allow comfort for any activity, making it more enjoyable to engage in physical activities.
3. Customizable Underwear - There is a trend to offer multi-colored patterns and designs for underwear to let people have control over their unique style and statement.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the trend of creating more inclusive and customizable garments to cater to a wider range of individuals and take advantage of the growing trend of diversifying fashion.
2. Athletic Apparel - Athletic apparel manufacturers can create comfortable and breathable undergarments for all body types to prioritize comfort during physical activities.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce businesses selling fashionable undergarments can tap into a new market by offering customizable and size-inclusive products.