The Wolverine 1000 Mile x Rawlings Americana Boot is a collaboration footwear style created by the two brands to offer fashion-forward consumers with a way to show off their pride for America's pastime.
The boots from the Michigan-based shoemaker are crafted with Horween leather sourced from Chicago, which is the same used by Rawlings for its signature Heart of the Hide baseball gloves. The tongue on the boot is embellished with the recognizable Rawlings logo to immediately correlate the footwear to the baseball gear brand.
The Wolverine 1000 Mile x Rawlings Americana Boot is paired with a Vibram rubber outsole for comfort as well as a Goodyear welt construction. Finished with a custom red leather heel stack, the boots are perfect for avid baseball fans to wear off the field.
Image Credit: Wolverine
The Wolverine 1000 Mile x Rawlings Americana Boot is Authentically Made
1. Athletic-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to collaborate with sports brands to create footwear and apparel that cater to fashion-forward consumers who love sports.
2. Heritage Materials - Opportunity for brands to use authentic materials associated with a specific sport or activity to create unique and coveted products within that space.
3. Collaboration Culture - Opportunity for brands to collaborate across industries to create new and exciting fashion products that appeal to multiple audiences and fanbases.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can look to partner with sports brands to create stylish and unique products that merge athletic and fashion sensibilities.
2. Sports - Sports brands can collaborate with fashion companies to expand their offerings, create new revenue streams, and increase brand appeal beyond the traditional sports market.
3. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the rise of collaboration culture by curating and promoting a wide variety of collaboration products that appeal to different audiences and interests.