The creative team at Wired Performance Wear know that a good beat makes working out that much more fun, but sometimes, all the loose wires coming out of your MP3 player can get in the way of your physical activity.
Enter the Wired Tech Tee, a shirt made of breathable, anti-microbial fabric that wicks away moisture from your skin and keeps bad odors at bay. But what really sets this garment apart from all the other sport attire on the market is its MP3 cord compatibility. There is a built-in pocket that keeps your gadget securely in place and 'The Channel,' a series of loops, keeps the wire tucked away and off your skin.
Wired Performance Wear will be adding hoodies and long-sleeves to its collection.
Wired Performance Wear Keeps Your Wires Out of Your Way
1. Athletic Wear Tech Integration - There is a growing consumer demand for fitness tech integration into clothing, offering disruptive opportunities for companies that can offer this functionality with comfort and style
2. Wireless Audio Apparel - Consumer needs for audio immersion will push companies to develop seamless wireless music experience technology within sports apparel, an area with significant growth potential
3. Fitness Wear Customizability - A trend towards personalized, customizable athletic wear will offer a range of innovative solutions for the fitness industry, including the integration of technology, helping companies to differentiate themselves in the market
1. Athletic Wear - Customizable, tech-integrated apparel is set to become a disruptive innovation in the athletic wear industry, opening new opportunities for the likes of sportswear brands and tech companies alike
2. Fitness Technology - Fitness wearable and audio technology companies will look to partner with athletic wear brands to increase their product offerings, creating new sources of revenue within the fitness technology industry
3. Audio Technology - The audio technology industry will be presented with a new opportunity to develop innovative products specifically designed for athletic wear, offering a chance to capture a share in the growing fitness wearables market