For the latest issue of Vogue Hommes International, celebrity photographer Willy Vanderperre had collected a series of photographs for his 'Cover Up' editorial. The pictures feature the male model covered up in industrialized masks as he vibrantly poses for the magazine.
The steampunk-inspired masks are disturbingly enticing; however, the overall message of this shoot can be comprehended in several ways. Check out this interesting and unique Willy Vanderperre Vogue Hommes International spread in the featured gallery.
The Latest Issue of Vogues Homme International is Eerily Unique
1. Steampunk Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create steampunk-inspired clothing and accessories.
2. Industrialized Masks - Potential for mask manufacturers to create unique and artistic industrialized mask designs.
3. Cover Up Editorials - Fashion magazines can explore editorial concepts that involve covering up models with unconventional elements.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore the incorporation of steampunk elements into their designs.
2. Mask Manufacturing - Manufacturers can tap into the demand for industrialized masks inspired by steampunk aesthetics.
3. Fashion Publishing - Fashion magazines can create unique editorial concepts that involve covering up models with unconventional elements.