The Willow Smith for V Magazine editorial for Spring 2014 V87 issue is strong and poised. The offspring of Will Smith and Jada Pinket-Smith was photographed by Karl Lagerfeld and styled in Louis Vuitton for the shoot—does it get any better? 13-year-old Willow Smith rocks Chanel, Valentino and Louis Vuitton in the dark, dim-light photographs.
The Willow Smith for V Magazine photographs feature the young A-lister wearing transparent leggings, black leather jackets with an overall black-on-black theme. Willow’s look portrays her as edgy and older. At the ripe age of 13, Willow looks fabulous with her fearless style. Willow also sports layered accessories such as bangles, bracelets and heavy metallic earrings. The Willow Smith for V Magazine editorial spread showcases the youngsters modelling talent.
The Willow Smith for V Magazine Spread is Unusually Dark
1. Celebrity Youth Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create edgy, youthful collections inspired by celebrity editorials.
2. Dark and Edgy Photography - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with unconventional lighting and themes to create dramatic editorial spreads.
3. Layered Accessory Trends - Opportunity for accessory designers to create bold and statement pieces that can be layered for a sophisticated look.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the celebrity youth fashion trend to attract a younger demographic and showcase their edgier offerings.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore the dark and edgy photography trend to create visually captivating editorial spreads that stand out in the industry.
3. Accessory Design - Accessory designers can capitalize on the layered accessory trend by creating unique, eye-catching pieces that allow individuals to express their personal style.