The Wildfox Spring Summer 2012 campaign showcases the most chic couture in the most country way.
The lookbook features the young and sassy Ali Stephens and Chantal Abbottwho, who sizzle away in casual, yet chic tees, shorts and cowboy boots. The models embrace the fun and flirty collection, making the entire series a masterpiece that will be coveted by girls everywhere.
The country theme is not to be taken literally, as the shoot focuses more on the theme of fun and freedom associated with the country life than the lifestyle itself. The Wildfox Spring Summer 2012 lookbook is chic and charming and definitely sets the tone for casual, hip fashion in 2012.
The Wildfox Spring Summer 2012 Lookbook Shows Classy Countryside
1. Country-themed Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to explore country-inspired clothing collections in a fun and flirty way.
2. Cowboy Boots - Disruptive innovation for shoe companies to create modernized cowboy boots to fit the latest fashion trends.
3. Young and Sassy Models - Presents an opportunity for fashion and modeling industries to include more diverse and representative models in their campaigns.
1. Fashion - A chance for fashion companies to capitalize on the fun and flirty nature of country-inspired fashion collections.
2. Shoe - A chance for shoe companies to innovate their designs and offer modernized cowboy boots to fit the latest fashion trends.
3. Modeling - Provides opportunity for a more diverse range of models to feature in campaigns, showcasing young and sassy professionals.