The June 2009 issue of Men’s Uno magazine recommends white Summer fashion for men in their editorial, ‘Snow White.’
The editorial features model Travis Davenport looking dreamy in white designer items with photography by Kwannam Chu.
Combine this total white look with the fashionably white hairdo of Calvin Klein model AJ Abulalrub, and you just might blind someone on a sunny day.
Women can also get onto the white action as the recent Chanel Couture F/W 2009 collection featured plenty of white.
Men's Uno Magazine Shows ‘Snow White' Guy
1. White Fashion for Men - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the men's fashion industry by promoting and popularizing white fashion trends for men.
2. White Hairdo Trend - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the haircare industry by introducing and promoting fashionable white hairdos for both men and women.
3. White Fashion for Women - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the women's fashion industry by capitalizing on the trend of white fashion inspired by Chanel Couture F/W 2009 collection.
1. Men's Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the men's fashion industry by incorporating white fashion trends into their collections and marketing strategies.
2. Haircare - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the haircare industry by developing and promoting products and services that cater to the trend of white hairdos.
3. Women's Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the women's fashion industry by creating and promoting white fashion lines inspired by the Chanel Couture F/W 2009 collection.