'What Would You Do to Get With Justin Bieber?' is another example of how popular this tween is. The site allows users to post what they would do for Justin Bieber.
The posts range from sweet fans to pretty creepy obsessions over the young singer. This kid was in the right place at the right time because he completely exploded onto the scene. Part of it could be his interaction on Twitter and use of the internet to communicate with fans. I wonder if he has seen 'What Would You Do to Get With Justin Bieber' yet?
'What Would You do to Get With Justin Bieber?'
1. Celebrity Obsession - As the social media expands its reach, more sites that allow for obsessive fan behavior may emerge.
2. Virtual Communities - Online places like this are necessary for the kind of interaction that tweens crave with their idols and friends.
3. Brand Interaction - Brands can engage with their audience and facilitate fandom by creating online spaces and content that cater to their interests.
1. Social Media - Social media companies can create features that allow fans to interact more easily with their favorite celebrities and other fans.
2. Online Communities - Online communities can market themselves as places where fans can share their love for their idols and connect with others who share their passion.
3. Marketing - Brands can capitalize on these new platforms for engagement and create campaigns and promotions that speak to their audiences' interests and obsessions.