The WEPA Feel Good toilet paper has been launched by the brand in the UK to provide consumers with a more eco-friendly option to pick up.
The bathroom tissue comes in packs of nine rolls, which are all made with 100% recycled materials including the paper packaging that the product comes in. The product will be supported by a range of marketing initiatives to showcase how it's made and encourage consumers to make the shift.
Sales Director at WEPA UK Carl Mitchell spoke on the new WEPA Feel Good toilet paper saying, "Today’s consumer is savvier than ever when it comes to making sustainable purchasing decisions and toilet roll is no exception. Our extensive consumer research tells us that the first image that comes to mind for recycled toilet paper is a dull product, that simply doesn’t live up to expectations when compared to traditional rolls. We identified a gap in the market for a high quality, eco-friendly toilet paper that’s kind to your wallet and the environment, while delivering that all important strength and softness that shoppers are seeking. Feel Good is perfectly placed to meet these needs, enabling retailers to drive sales from the category, while giving consumers the option to shop more sustainably at a reasonable price.”
WEPA Feel Good Toilet Paper is Made with 100% Recycled Materials
1. Sustainable Toilet Papers - There is a growing demand for eco-friendly bathroom tissues made with recycled materials or alternatives to tree pulp.
2. Consumer Awareness on Sustainability - More consumers are becoming savvier when it comes to making sustainable purchasing decisions, including the choice of toilet papers.
3. Innovative Marketing for Eco-friendly Products - There is an opportunity for companies to showcase the process and benefits of their eco-friendly products in their marketing initiatives.
1. Toilet Paper Manufacturing Industry - Toilet paper manufacturers can innovate by using more sustainable materials, technologies, and processes to reduce their ecological footprints and address consumer preferences.
2. Retail Industry - Retailers can capitalize on the rising demand for eco-friendly toilet papers by partnering with manufacturers that offer such products and design marketing campaigns that emphasize their value proposition to consumers.
3. Paper and Pulp Industry - The paper and pulp industry can explore new sources of raw materials that are renewable, reduce waste, and avoid deforestation, such as agricultural residues, recycled fibers, or bamboo.