Vanessa Paradis, the French chanteuse, actress and the face of Chanel’s Rouge Coco lipstick is the latest ‘it’ girl to grace the pages of Marie Claire May 2010. The editorial ‘Welcome to Paradis’ features the model in embroidered pants, patterned tights and thigh-high black boots for days.
Shot by photographer Matt Jones and styled by fashion editor Cher Coulter, Paradis looks fabulous sporting garments from Karl Lagerfeld's pre-fall 2010 collection. Oh, did I forget to mention that Vanessa is also the girlfriend of Johnny Depp? Jealous! Check out the gallery for more photos from 'Welcome to Paradis.'
The Marie Claire ‘Welcome to Paradis' Editorial is Sexy
1. Embroidered Pants - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a more sustainable and affordable method for creating embroidered designs on pants.
2. Patterned Tights - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create customizable and interactive patterned tights using embedded technology.
3. Thigh-high Boots - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate comfort-focused features into thigh-high boots for all-day wear.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce blockchain technology to increase transparency and traceability in the fashion industry.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop automated machines that can quickly and accurately embroider complex designs on leather pants.
3. Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create lightweight and sustainable materials for the production of thigh-high boots.