Taiwan born Winnie Lady wants your wedding to be a bit different from others -- she encourages giving your guests a lovely little surprise - wedding soap.
You can put in a Sesame Sweetie which has a creamy base with a red topping instead of a piece of real chocolate cake. It is indeed delicious, but in a different way, because it’s not made from flour and milk but instead from a bunch of beauty ingredients like coconut, sesame and orange flower essential oils.
In fact, each wedding soap is not only tasty outside, but also good inside as Winnie Lady is the first handmade pharmaceutical cosmetics grade soap in China.
Creative Handmade Cake Soap by Winnie Lady Glams Gift Baggies
1. Handmade Cosmetics - There is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to create a line of handmade cosmetics that not only looks good but has beauty benefits as well.
2. Alternative Wedding Favors - There is a growing trend wherein couples are opting to give their guests unique and useful wedding favors, such as handmade soaps, instead of traditional ones.
3. Sustainable Weddings - The rise of eco-conscious consumers is paving the way for sustainable weddings and the use of environmentally friendly wedding favors made from natural ingredients such as those used in handmade soaps.
1. Wedding Planning - The wedding planning industry can offer alternative wedding favors like handmade soaps as part of their packages or as an add-on service to their clients.
2. Handmade Soap Business - Entrepreneurs can capitalize on the trend of handmade soaps as wedding favors and offer their creative handmade soap samplers and gift baggies online or in physical stores targeting the wedding industry.
3. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can leverage the trend of handmade cosmetics to offer products like Winnie Lady's handmade pharmaceutical-grade soap that not only feels good on the skin but has beauty benefits as well.