A San Francisco technology firm has just launched an IndieGoGo campaign for a line of wearable weather trackers that help users understand exactly how the external environment is affecting them. By gathering comprehensive weather data throughout the day, the 'TZOA' device will provide behavioral recommendations on how to breathe cleaner air and improve your overall quality of life.
TZOA works by using internal sensors to track the external environment, as well as optical lasers to measure the physical particles present in the air. The wearable smart device calculates air quality, UV index, light, temperature and humidity and then sends this information to your smartphone via Bluetooth to provide a more thorough picture of the surrounding environment. With a better understanding of local air quality and environmental exposures, the companion app will then suggest behavioral changes that may be beneficial for avoiding air pollution and irritants.
Using state-of-the-art technology, the TZOA wearable weather trackers help to provide a hands-free solution for breathing cleaner air on a daily basis.
'TZOA' is a Hands-Free Device for Receiving Real-Time Weather Updates
1. Wearable Weather Trackers - Wearable devices that track weather conditions offer real-time environmental data for users.
2. Comprehensive Weather Data - Gathering detailed weather information throughout the day allows for more accurate behavioral recommendations.
3. Hands-free Air Quality Monitoring - Wearable smart devices with internal sensors and optical lasers can track air quality, UV index, light, temperature, and humidity, providing valuable data for improving overall health.
1. Wearable Technology - The wearable technology industry can benefit from the development of smart devices that track weather conditions and provide health recommendations.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can utilize the comprehensive weather data gathered by wearable weather trackers to create personalized recommendations for users.
3. Environmental Monitoring - The environmental monitoring industry can explore the use of wearable devices to track and analyze air quality and other environmental factors.