Knitting and crocheting have gained recent traction with more individuals looking for ways to unplug and destress. We Are Knitters, a knitting and crocheting company, is helping its customers do just that with their “happiness-in-a-kit” that are available for all skill levels. These kits offer a travel-friendly, easy-to-store bag to let you knit or crochet on the go and are great for those that want to pick up or continue a hobby.
To kick off the new year, We Are Knitters debuted a new series -- the Cowgirl Collection that offers three kits including a fringed cardigan and cowgirl inspired poncho or snood. These chic and stylish pieces are perfect for layering this winter and spring season and boasts a bespoke aesthetic in western-inspired hues.
Image Credit: We Are Knitters
We are Knitters Unveiled Its New Cowgirl Collection with 3 Patterns
1. Knitting and Crocheting Kits - The increasing popularity of knitting and crocheting as a way to unplug and destress presents an opportunity for businesses to create innovative kits that cater to different skill levels and lifestyles.
2. Travel-friendly Crafting Supplies - The demand for travel-friendly knitting and crocheting supplies provides an opportunity for businesses to develop compact and easily portable kits for on-the-go crafting experiences.
3. Western-inspired Fashion Trends - The rise of western-inspired fashion trends, as seen in the Cowgirl Collection, creates opportunities for businesses to create stylish and bespoke pieces that incorporate western aesthetics.
1. Craft Supply Retail - Craft supply retail stores can cater to the growing demand for knitting and crocheting kits by offering a wide range of products for different skill levels and styles.
2. Travel Accessories - The travel accessories industry can tap into the need for compact and easily portable knitting and crocheting kits by designing specialized storage and carrying solutions.
3. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel brands can capitalize on the popularity of western-inspired fashion trends by designing and marketing clothing pieces that incorporate western aesthetics.