We previously brought you washable technology by Unotron, but for $60 you can own your own washable keyboard with an amazing waterproofing process known as Seal Shield.
Dishwasher safe, the Silver Seal Washable Keyboard ensures its buyers that the laser etched keys won't fade in the wash. It also resists microbial growth and kills germs and smelly bacteria. What an ingenious way to clean your keyboard!
Implications - As North American society moves towards a more health-conscious lifestyle, many consumers are looking for wares that will better their living conditions in any and all capacities. Corporations that offer customers washable gadgets are able to sell their products because consumers love the idea that these items will help prevent diseases.
Seal Shield Protects and Cleans Keys (UPDATE)
1. Washable Technology - Opportunity to develop more washable tech gadgets to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Antimicrobial Products - Opportunity to develop more products with antimicrobial properties that can prevent the spread of disease-causing germs.
3. Protective Coatings - Opportunity to develop protective coatings that can make electronic devices, such as keyboards, waterproof and more durable.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can leverage washable technology and protective coatings to offer more durable and hygienic products.
2. Healthcare - Healthcare institutions can benefit from the use of antimicrobial gadgets, as they can help prevent the spread of infections in hospitals and clinics.
3. Food Service - The food service industry can benefit from washable gadgets that can withstand cleaning with harsh chemicals, such as those used in commercial kitchens.