Haunting daytime photographs are abound in the latest from the Waldemar & Max ‘Ghost’ photoshoot. The Scandinavian duo create spellbinding stories from their work and this ‘Ghost’ editorial is especially enthralling.
Using inspiration from the '20s, the artists create an image of longing and loneliness as the model poses alone in a place that feels haunted. The Waldemar & Max ‘Ghost’ series will leave you wanting to know more.
Implications - In recent years, the fashion world has seen a craze that features most designers and models trying to capture different clothing elements of a bygone era. Any company seeking to capitalize on the modern day youth's buzz for retro outfits would be wise to invest in products that explicitly state their vintage influences and how they have been updated to match contemporary fashion, without betraying any of their throwback appeal.
The Waldemar & Max 'Ghost' Fashion Editorial is Ethereal and Spooky
1. Vintage-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for companies to capitalize on the modern day youth's buzz for retro outfits by investing in products that explicitly state their vintage influences.
2. Haunting Aesthetic - Companies can create spellbinding stories by incorporating a haunting aesthetic into their visual content.
3. Ethereal Photography - Opportunity for photographers to capture haunting and ethereal images that evoke feelings of longing and loneliness.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can invest in vintage-inspired clothing that appeals to modern day youth.
2. Photography - Photographers can specialize in ethereal and haunting photography to meet the demand for unique visuals.
3. Creative Content Production - Opportunity for content creators to produce spellbinding stories using a haunting aesthetic.