The Vollebak 50,000 BC Jacket is the latest outerwear creation from the brand that seeks to offer avid explorers with a way to stay protected from the elements.
Inspired by the migration of humans out of Africa about 50,000 years ago, the jacket is crafted with a four-layer construction that consists of a Swiss wool insulation, brushed underside, exterior nylon shell and a waterproof membrane. These components work together to create a jacket that is completely waterproof, snowproof and windproof to keep the wearer feeling as protected as possible when braving harsh outdoor environments.
The Vollebak 50,000 BC Jacket features a cave-like hood that speaks to the natural formations our ancestors would've called home in the past, which actually works to create a somewhat post-modern aesthetic.
The Vollebak 50,000 BC Jacket Has a Four-Layer Construction
1. Migration-inspired Outerwear - Opportunity for creating outerwear inspired by historical events and human migration.
2. Four-layer Construction - Potential to innovate clothing and gear with advanced four-layer construction techniques for enhanced protection.
3. Post-modern Aesthetic - Opportunity to incorporate cave-like designs and post-modern aesthetics into fashion and outdoor gear.
1. Outdoor Apparel - Disruptive innovation potential in outdoor apparel for creating advanced waterproof, snowproof, and windproof jackets.
2. Fashion Design - Opportunity for fashion designers to explore historical inspirations and incorporate unique aesthetics into their designs.
3. Outdoor Gear - Innovative potential in the outdoor gear industry for creating gear that bridges functionality and historical influences.