The Volkswagen Passat commercial features the catchy song 'Poison' by Alice Cooper. The commercial follows a man driving his car on the way to work. He sings along with the song throwing in a few of his own words and everything seems to go his way (until he gets out of the car).
The Volkswagen Passat commercial was created by advertising agency ACV Grey in Israel. The song and it's "It gets into you" catchphrase are the perfect pairing for this vehicle commercial.
The Humorous Volkswagen Passat Commercial Will Get You Grooving
1. Sing-along Commercials - Opportunity for companies to create ads that feature catchy and recognizable songs that viewers can sing along with.
2. Humorous Advertising - Humorous ads that focus on simple, relatable situations offer a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to stand out from the competition.
3. Personalization in Ads - Creating ads that allow consumers to personalize and interpret the message in their own unique way is an opportunity for companies to increase engagement.
1. Automotive - The use of sing-along commercials can disrupt the traditional advertising approach in the automotive industry.
2. Advertising - The rise of humorous and personalized ads presents an opportunity for companies in the advertising industry to differentiate themselves from the competition.
3. Music - The use of popular and recognizable songs in ads presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the music industry to reach a wider audience.