The Volkswagen Outside is a new concept car from designer Luiz Antonelli that is designed for drivers who like to experience the outdoors. The VW Outside is a futuristic two-seater that features removable doors and a roof that can be peeled back.
Volkswagen is known for many things, but cars that embrace the elements isn't one of them. Volkswagen has its share of convertibles, but most of those cars are primarily designed to be driven top-down. The Volkswagen Outside would be the opposite, almost begging to have its doors taken off and its roof peeled back during sunny summer days. Details on the Volkswagen Outside's powertrain are nonexistent, but it is reasonable to expect that it would either be electric or hybrid-electric. You can check out conceptual images of Antonelli's design here.
The Volkswagen Outside Brings the Brand Closer to Nature
1. Outdoor-focused Concept Cars - With the shift towards eco-friendliness and sustainability, auto manufacturers can look to create more vehicles focused on an outdoor experience.
2. Convertible Innovation - Auto manufacturers can create more innovative convertible designs that focus on the driving experience and the elements of nature.
3. Sustainable Automotive Design - Auto manufacturers can incorporate sustainable, eco-friendly design into their concepts for more eco-conscious consumers.
1. Automotive Industry - With the rise of sustainable, eco-friendly design, creating cars that cater to an outdoor experience and connect more with nature may be a great opportunity for innovation within the automotive industry.
2. Electric Vehicle Industry - The Volkswagen Outside could pave the way for more innovative, electric vehicles that focus on a unique driving experience and connecting with nature.
3. Recreational Vehicle Industry - The Volkswagen Outside concept car could inspire new designs and innovations within the recreational vehicle industry, making outdoor experiences more accessible and enjoyable for consumers.