A fashion editorial in the upcoming Vogue UK March 2011 edition features some fun and free-spirited fashion styling. Embracing full denim outfits, Dr.Martens and various designer labels, the models definitely look both hip and comfortable.
Although the shoot in the Vogue UK March 2011 editorial features high-fashion designers like Giorgio Armani and Donna Karan, it is filled with simple and inexpensive items, guaranteed to leave viewers wanting more.
Implications - An important factor in garnering the attention of consumers that is often overlooked is the concept of accessibility. Consumers in today's consumption-hungry culture are immediately drawn to the products to with which they have affordable and instant access. A consumer will be deterred to invest time and money into a business whose products are overpriced and available for purchase in only select locations.
The Vogue UK March 2011 Editorial Features Bohemian Styles
1. Free-spirited Fashion Styling - Opportunity to create affordable and accessible fashion lines inspired by the bohemian style featured in the Vogue UK editorial.
2. Embracing Simple and Inexpensive Items - Chance to develop budget-friendly fashion lines that offer stylish looks without breaking the bank.
3. Consumers Demand Accessibility - Need for businesses to prioritize affordable and widely available products to attract consumers in today's consumption-driven culture.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore affordable and accessible clothing lines inspired by the bohemian style featured in the Vogue UK editorial.
2. Retail - Retailers can curate collections that offer simple and inexpensive fashion items to cater to the demand for budget-friendly options.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can focus on providing a wide range of affordable fashion products to meet the consumers' need for accessible shopping experiences.