French Vogue favorite Anna Selezneva poses for a gold-focused accessories feature in the October 2009 issue of Vogue Paris, ‘La Couleur de L’Or.’ Snapped by fashion photography duo Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer and styled by Véronique Didry, the radiant Russian showcases chunky layers of gold cuffs, bangles, rings and chokers by Van Cleef and Arpels, Boucheron, Tiffany and Co., Bulgari, Piaget and Chopard.
The playful Selezneva even strikes a pose with a classic red Yves Saint Laurent lipstick (showing off the iconic gold case, of course) proving that Vogue Paris' ‘La Couleur de L’Or’ is more than about the jewels.
Vogue Paris 'La Couleur De L'Or' Gets Gilded
1. Gold Accessories - Opportunity to innovate in the design and production of chunky, statement gold cuffs, bangles, rings, and chokers.
2. Luxury Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation potential in creating captivating fashion photography that showcases luxury accessories in a unique and visually striking way.
3. Iconic Lipstick Packaging - Innovation opportunity to create iconic and luxurious lipstick packaging that enhances the overall brand image.
1. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can capitalize on the trend of gold accessories by offering a wide range of designs and customization options.
2. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry can leverage the trend of luxury fashion photography to cater to high-end fashion brands and publications.
3. Cosmetics - Cosmetics companies can explore disruptive innovation opportunities in creating unique and iconic packaging for their lipstick products.