The Vogue Mexico April 2012 cover shoot showcases elegantly risque ensembles for various personalities. For instance, the 'irreverente' (irreverent) personality is clad in a transparent latex, button-down shirt and covered with a ladylike jacket. The 'arriesgada' (risky) character has been outfitted in a structured snakeskin pantsuit with a peplum shirt.
Shot by Japanese photographer Nagi Sakai, the Vogue Mexico April 2012 cover shoot stars model Ginta Lapina. The Latvian model was eccentrically styled by fashion editor Sarah Gore Reeves, who played with pieces from fashion labels such as Givenchy, Sportmax and Roberto Cavalli. Reeves gives demure and dainty outerwear a youthful and modern twist. Hairstylist Pasquale Ferrante and makeup artist Charlotte Day completed the looks with straight locks and a flawless face.
The Vogue Mexico April 2012 Cover Shoot Stars Ginta Lapina
1. Elegant Risque Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities could include creating fashion lines that blend elegance with risque elements.
2. Transparent Latex Fashion - There is potential for disruptive innovation in developing new materials and designs for transparent latex clothing.
3. Structured Snakeskin Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in the fashion industry to reimagine the use of snakeskin prints and incorporate them into structured apparel.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore new opportunities by incorporating elegant risque fashion styles into their collections.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Innovations in textile manufacturing processes can enable the production of high-quality and durable transparent latex fabrics.
3. Luxury Apparel - The luxury apparel industry can capitalize on the trend of structured snakeskin apparel by creating exclusive and high-end designs.