In the September 2009 issue of Vogue Italia, model Karlie Kloss is photographed by Craig McDean for the fashion editorial 'The Now Guidelines.'
In this editorial, Karlie Kloss is styled in the season’s structured, oversized, grunge-rock inspired pieces mixed with a dash of richly printed separates from fashion houses such as Miu Miu, Rick Owens, Comme des Garcons, and Prada. Jeremy Scott’s winged sneakers for Adidas are also heavily featured in the editorial. Bringing even more life to the shoot is the colorful, pompadour-inspired quiff Karlie Kloss can be seen sporting.
Karlie Kloss Follows Craig McDean's 'The Now Guidelines' for Vogue Italia
1. Structured Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore innovative ways to incorporate structure and oversized elements into the fashion industry.
2. Grunge-rock Inspiration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop fashion designs that draw inspiration from the grunge-rock aesthetic, blending edginess with modern trends.
3. Printed Separates - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create new printing techniques and patterns to offer unique and visually striking separates in the fashion market.
1. Fashion Houses - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with fashion houses to introduce new and unconventional designs that push boundaries and capture consumer attention.
2. Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and produce bold and unique sneakers that combine fashion-forward design elements with functionality.
3. Printing Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced printing technologies and techniques that allow fashion designers to create intricate and stunning patterns on separates.