The Vogue Italia April 2013 editorial is a lesson in high contrast photography and striped fashion, two things that go hand-in-hand beautifully. With a concentration on shots from below, the photoshoot has an epic element. Not to mention that model Steffi Soede is given a more powerful stance that in turn heightens the look of each outfit.
Shot by photographer Greg Kadel, the Vogue Italia April 2013 editorial is captured against a backdrop of cement industrialism and serene blue skies. This setting accentuates the patterns present throughout. In addition to stripes, stylist Enrica Ponzellini pulls checks and polka-dots from the likes of Marc Jacobs, Christopher Kane and Marni, all of which are on point for the spring season.
The Vogue Italia April 2013 Photoshoot Stars a Sleek Steffi Soede
1. High-contrast Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop advanced image processing software that automatically enhances and intensifies the contrast in photographs.
2. Striped Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create a line of clothing that incorporates dynamic and visually stunning striped patterns, using advanced weaving techniques or innovative printing methods.
3. Epic Photoshoots - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop a virtual reality platform that allows users to experience and immerse themselves in epic, larger-than-life photoshoots from various fashion magazines.
1. Fashion Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Integrate high-contrast photography techniques with artificial intelligence technology to create a new era of fashion photography that delivers striking and impactful images.
2. Fashion Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Explore unconventional ways of incorporating striped patterns into fashion designs, such as incorporating them into innovative textile materials or implementing them in unexpected areas of clothing.
3. Virtual Reality - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop virtual reality platforms and experiences specifically tailored to the fashion industry, allowing users to virtually explore photoshoots, fashion shows, and interact with virtual fashion models.