Embrace the goddess in you (or, more accurately, god) with the latest Vivienne Westwood Rocking Shoes. Designed by Melissa Plastic Dreams and part of the Red Label Show, this Hermes-inspired sandal is sure to bring out the messenger in anyone (I mean, if you’re a girl).
Available as early as November, these Vivienne Westwood Rocking Shoes are a tamer reinterpretation of her original Rocking Shoes. Although the ankle wings are cute, it’s all about the heel. Actually, as Stylebubble puts it, “if you don’t happen to feel like channeling Hermes,” they just happen to be detachable.
Zaha Hadid Channels the Messenger God in the Vivienne Westwood Rocking Shoes
1. Goddess-inspired Footwear - Fashion brands can embrace mythical inspirations in their designs, like the winged sandals in the Vivienne Westwood Rocking Shoes.
2. Detachable Fashion Accessories - Innovation can come in the form of detachable or interchangeable parts, as seen in the detachable wings of the Vivienne Westwood Rocking Shoes.
3. Mythical-inspired Accessories - Accessories inspired by mythology can provide a unique twist to fashion and design, as seen in the Hermes-inspired design of the Vivienne Westwood Rocking Shoes.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Designers and brands in the fashion and apparel industry can take inspiration from mythology and implement detachable or interchangeable parts to enhance their designs.
2. Footwear - Footwear brands can explore incorporation of mythological elements to their designs, while experimenting with detachable parts and accessories to add functionality and style.
3. Art and Design - Artists and designers can embrace mythical themes and motifs to create unique accessories and footwear lines, such as the Vivienne Westwood Rocking Shoes.