Funko is kicking off 2021 with an inaugural virtual toy fair that gives fans and partners a look into the newest products across brands like Vinyl, Soda, Paka Paka and Loungefly. The first-ever Funko Fair will unfold over the course of two weeks and it starts with a new episode of FUN TV, a monthly short-form program.
Fans who love acquiring collectibles can look forward to the fact that many licensors like NBCUniversal, Warner Bros and The Pokémon Company International have confirmed that they will be participating in the upcoming virtual toy fair. As part of the event, there will also be certain days dedicated to Funko products from Disney, Marvel and Star Wars.
Image Credit: Funko
Funko is Hosting Its First-Ever Funko Fair to Share New Products with Fans
1. Virtual Toy Fairs - The trend of hosting virtual toy fairs will continue to grow as brands use them to showcase new products to fans and partners around the world.
2. Collectible Marketing - The trend toward creating and marketing collectibles will continue to offer new possibilities for revenue streams and fan engagement opportunities.
3. Short-form Programming - The trend of creating bite-sized, episodic video content like FUN TV will continue to grow as brands adapt to changing consumer preferences for shorter, more engaging online video content.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Virtual toy fairs like Funko Fair offer new opportunities for toy manufacturers to showcase their products and engage with fans and partners on a global scale.
2. Entertainment - Participating in virtual toy fairs can offer entertainment companies like NBCUniversal, Warner Bros, and The Pokémon Company International a new way to market and promote their brands and products.
3. E-commerce - The rise of virtual toy fairs offers new opportunities for e-commerce companies to reach fans and consumers with exclusive product offerings and interactive experiences.