Women-founded online Asian grocer Umamicart is set to host a new virtual class series that will allow home chefs of all skill levels to try their hand at making dumplings.
Though Umamicart has only been around since March 2021, it's quickly made a name for itself in the online space due to its convenient and accessible services that have met consumer demands over the pandemic. To bring more awareness to its offerings and to show shoppers how they can integrate its food products into their diets, the grocer is joining forces with Chef Simone Tong of Silver Apricot in NYC and @crispybottoms.
The event is kicking off on May 25th in celebration of AAPI Heritage Month, with tickets available for purchase online.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Umamicart is Hosting a Chef-Led Class for AAPI Heritage Month
1. Virtual Cooking Classes - Opportunity for online platforms to host interactive and informative classes taught by chefs and experts.
2. Online Grocery Shopping - Disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to launch specialized online grocers that prioritize convenience and accessibility.
3. Culinary Tourism - Increasing interest in learning about different cultures and traditional foods presents opportunities for businesses to offer immersive culinary experiences and travel packages.
1. Online Learning - Virtual cooking classes and workshops can attract lifelong learners to online learning platforms and drive growth in the e-learning industry.
2. Grocery Delivery - Increasing demand for online groceries pressed with time constraints presents opportunities for specialized grocery delivery businesses to thrive.
3. Travel and Tourism - Opportunity for travel agencies, tour operators or hotels to include culinary tourism related offerings in their packages to attract food enthusiasts.