The company Zoviva launched his unique Retro Phone Pokia, a handset that works perfectly with any cell phone with 2.5mm universal style audio input. Also you can buy an adaptor if your mobile doesn't have the requested connection.
When using this device in public be sure to fulfill mandatory checklist
- sunglasses (vintage if possible)
- moustache (fake of course)
- trench coat (something cheap)
- calculator watch (that doesn't work)
- six month old newspaper (with eye holes cut out so you can be a really good detective)
- briefcase (with all colors available to sell for 3-4 times what you paid for them)
The Pokia Phone is available in black, dark red, ivory and misty white.
Vintage Handsets for Mobile Phones
More Stats +/-
Top 100 Marketing Trends in August
Top 80 Life Trends for August
Portable DIY Photography Tents
CBD-Infused Cocktail Bars
Live-Streaming GPS-Enabled Drones