These incredible Vilsbol De Arce bodysuits feature padded shoulders and are actually meant to be swimsuits. We've seen these incredible abstract designs before; our own TrendHead covered the Vilsbol De Arce video titled 'The Egg, The Monk and The Warrior' from Copenhagen Fashion Week.
Check out some other abstract fashion designs below.
Implications - Fashion like this might seem counter-intuitive, but today's consumer market is so vast that there are always those who are looking for products that are in a league of their own. Inventions like these swimsuits defy tradition, expectation and the conventional confines of a common piece of apparel and as such are sure to be something that only a select few have. That, more than anything else, is a significant portion of their appeal.
Vilsbol De Arce Swimsuits Feature Futuristic Linebacker Shoulders
1. Padded Swimsuits - The trend towards padded swimsuits creates opportunities for fashion and swimwear industries to innovate with new designs and materials.
2. Abstract Fashion Designs - The trend towards abstract fashion designs presents opportunities for the fashion and textile industries to experiment with unconventional shapes, textures, and materials.
3. Futuristic Athleticwear - The trend towards futuristic athleticwear featuring padded shoulders creates opportunities for sportswear and fashion industries to collaborate on innovative designs that balance function and style.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate padded shoulders and abstract designs into new swimsuit and clothing collections to appeal to consumers looking for unique and unconventional fashion.
2. Swimwear - The swimwear industry can innovate with new materials and design concepts to develop padded swimsuits that provide improved comfort and support for different body types.
3. Athleticwear - The athleticwear industry can collaborate with fashion designers to create futuristic styles featuring padded shoulders that leverage technological advancements to improve functionality and performance.