This fashion house is a master of monumental style, so it's no surprise to see the Viktor & Rolf SS 2011 line being extremely extravagant. With layer upon layer of ruffles, flounces and folds, this was one runway show that will blow your mind.
Gargantuan gowns and tremendous tunics were carried down the catwalk by models dwarfed beneath the folds of fabric. In bright white hues and some blacks, blues and reds, the Viktor & Rolf SS 2011 collection definitely outshone others at Paris Fashion Week.
The Viktor & Rolf SS 2011 Collection is Immense and Intense
1. Extravagant Runway Fashion - Fashion houses can innovate by pushing the boundaries of traditional fashion rules and creating more daring and unconventional pieces.
2. Layering Techniques - Fashion designers can explore new ways of layering or reimagining layers to bring a fresh approach to fashion design.
3. Oversized Apparel - Designers can experiment with oversized fits and dramatic proportions to elevate and refresh classic clothing styles.
1. Fashion Design - Designers can use these runway looks for inspiration and push the boundaries of fashion design, creating pieces that are both daring and innovative.
2. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can leverage these runway looks to stand out from their competitors, by curating fashion-forward pieces that appeal to fashion-conscious customers.
3. Fashion Styling - Fashion stylists can use these runway looks to create editorial or commercial fashion shoots that are bold and unconventional, opening up new opportunities for artistic expression.