The Vika Gazinskaya S/S 2013 collection is a culmination of outlandish silhouettes and shapes.
Vika is Russia's answer to fashion. She is a strong woman with a stern sense and direction. Her designs are bold, her collections are cohesive and her pieces are one-of-a-kind. Her Spring/Summer 2013 series is littered with organic forms, absurd ruffle details and crafty patterns. Highlights from the collection include, the peplum dresses with ruffles above the waist and at the hemline, an orange mini-dress with a layered prairie design and whimsical cloud prints found on several of the garments. Her looks are severe and her technique is profound. Vika is a self-claimed perfectionist and her work is an extension of this.
The Vika Gazinskaya Spring/Summer 2013 collection is futuristic, feminine and a breathtaking take on Russian fashion.
The Vika Gazinskaya S/S 2013 Collection is Littered with Ruffles
1. Exaggerated Voluminous Fashion - Opportunities for designers to explore bold and playful shapes in their fashion collections.
2. Crafty Patterned Apparel - New demand for unique, organic prints and patterns in fashion design.
3. Prairie-inspired Fashion - Potential for designers to create layered and ruffled dresses inspired by prairie fashion.
1. Fashion Design - Explore the use of organic shapes, patterns, and ruffles in apparel design.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Increased demand for unique fabrics with playful patterns and bold textures.
3. Online Retail - Online retailers can cater to the demand for exaggerated voluminous fashion by offering limited edition collections.