St. Louis-based illustrator Vidhya Nagarajan recently put together some delicious alphabet designs. She rendered each letter of the alphabet as a particular type of food. For instance, 'A' is for anchovies while 'B' is for bone marrow and 'C' is for caviar.
There has been an explosion of typographic design lately. Of course, much of this can be owed to the amorphous qualities of the latin alphabet. Indeed, there were many styles of fonts before the notion of graphic design, as an industry, became well-established.
Still, to deny the burgeoning popularity of more imaginative typography would be a mistake. At least part of popularity can be explained by the rise of the Internet age and the increasingly visual world we live in. It's well known that websites that look good do better than those of poor design, for instance.
This Vidhya Nagarajan Typography is Mouth-Watering
1. Creative Typography - The rise of imaginative typography presents opportunities for graphic designers and artists to create unique and eye-catching designs.
2. Visual-first Design - In an increasingly visual world, businesses can benefit from prioritizing visually appealing designs on websites and other digital platforms.
3. Food-inspired Branding - The popularity of food-inspired fonts opens up possibilities for food and beverage companies to create memorable and relatable branding.
1. Graphic Design - The trend of creative typography offers opportunities for graphic design agencies and professionals to offer unique design services.
2. Web Design - The growing importance of visually appealing websites creates a demand for web design services that prioritize aesthetics.
3. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage industry can leverage food-inspired fonts to create fresh and engaging branding materials for their products.