We are all very familiar with Victoria Beckham’s fierce fashion shoots, overflowing with sexuality and piercing stares. In the March 2010 issue of Glamour Magazine, Victoria takes it down a notch and loosens up with a much softer look, while maintaining her sex appeal.
The soft pinks and homey environment definitely change up her usual not-smiling-in-front-of-camera persona. I am absolutely feeling this more approachable look for Vicky. Then again, when doesn’t Victoria Beckham look good?
Victoria Beckham Covers March 2010 Issue of Glamour
1. Soft Pink Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of clothing and accessories featuring soft pink hues and a more approachable aesthetic.
2. Casual Glamour - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a style that combines the sex appeal of glamour with a more relaxed and comfortable vibe.
3. Personalized Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce a beauty line focused on creating personalized looks that enhance individual features.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Redefine traditional fashion norms by incorporating softer colors and a more laid-back vibe.
2. Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Challenge traditional beauty standards by offering personalized products and services.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to capture glamour that showcases a more approachable and relatable image.