The Victor von Schwarz 2012 collection is the latest showing from the Spanish-based designer. Straying far from the traditional, this avant-garde yearly collection features an imaginative mix of unisex garments that are showcased in an all-white palette.
These bold pieces display a wide range of textures, seen through the designer's use of sheer, solid and fur-clad materials. From revealing accent pieces to quaint and covered-up ensembles, this undeniably edgy collection is presented in a sleek and stoic lookbook advertorial.
Models Sam Li and Cristina Schaub Ma star in the washed out in-studio portrait series and exude a youthful innocence that is both haunting and raw. From unconventional concepts to more simplistic silhouettes, the Victor von Schwarz 2012 collection is fierce and fashion-forward.
The Victor von Schwarz 2012 Collection is Avant-Garde
1. Avant-garde Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore unconventional concepts and unique materials to create bold and fashion-forward collections.
2. Texture Exploration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with a wide range of textures, including sheer, solid, and fur-clad materials, to create visually striking garments.
3. All-white Palette - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace the trend of all-white fashion and explore how it can be used to create sleek and stoic looks.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create avant-garde collections that push the boundaries of traditional fashion design and showcase unique textures and concepts.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with unconventional in-studio portrait series and capture the essence of the avant-garde fashion in a haunting and raw manner.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize sleek and fashion-forward lookbooks to create advertorials that showcase edgy collections and attract attention from fashion enthusiasts.