The VF-1 Ghost Ryder jacket has been designed by Ryan Martin as an outerwear style that draws inspiration from the iconic jacket worn by Tom Cruise as Maverick in the original Top Gun film.
The jacket aims to commemorate the aforementioned garment and the upcoming Top Gun: Maverick film, and features a design achieved using black Cone Mills 13 ounce bull denim. This gives it a sturdy design that is ready for almost year-round wear instead of only being suitable for cooler summer evenings to maximize functionality for fans.
The VF-1 Ghost Ryder jacket is priced at $995 and is limited to just six examples, which will likely make it highly coveted by fans and fashion aficionados alike seeking out an ultra-hip outerwear style.
The VF-1 Ghost Ryder Jacket is Ready for Year-Round Wear
1. Movie Sequel-inspired Outerwear - Design and sell outerwear styles inspired by iconic jackets worn in popular movie sequels.
2. Limited Edition Fan Merchandise - Create and market limited edition merchandise for fans and fashion aficionados to capitalize on their enthusiasm.
3. Year-round Functional Clothing - Design clothing that can be worn for a variety of seasons to appeal to consumers seeking versatility and practicality.
1. Fashion Industry - Create limited edition, movie-inspired outerwear to appeal to trendy fashion consumers.
2. Movie Industry - Increase brand awareness and fan enthusiasm by creating and selling official merchandise inspired by movie sequels.
3. Outdoor Industry - Utilize durable materials and versatile designs to create functional and fashionable outerwear for outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers.