The Versace coffee cup features an elegant winged design with golden touches. The Médaillon Méandre d'Or Coffee Cup is made of 100% porcelain with gold finished handle and detailing on the saucer's edge. The head of Medusa is also incorporated.
The understated white and gold design gives the dishware a classic and fresh look. The simple sophistication brings additional class to tea time. At 98 pounds each, the tea cup and saucers are best used for entertaining or special occasions. Luckily, clean up is a breeze as the set is dishwasher safe. This particular Versace coffee cup is one of many from the fashion power house, as several other dishware designs are available online.
The Versace Coffee Cup Features a Fresh and Elegant Design With Gold Finishes
1. Elegant Dishware Designs - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the dishware industry by creating elegant designs like Versace's gold winged tea cups.
2. Classic and Sophisticated Tea Time - The trend of classic and sophisticated tea time experiences creates an opportunity to innovate and create new products and services in the hospitality industry.
3. Luxurious Dishware for Special Occasions - There is a growing demand for luxurious dishware for special occasions, presenting an opportunity for innovative brands to create unique and high-end products.
1. Dishware - Innovative ideas in the dishware industry can lead to the development of new and stylish tea cups and saucers.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can capitalize on the trend of classic and sophisticated tea time experiences by offering unique tea sets and specialized services.
3. Luxury Goods - The demand for luxurious dishware for special occasions creates an opportunity for luxury goods brands to create exclusive and high-end tea cup collections.