The Vera Wang Spring 2011 collection presented at New York Fashion Week overstated some super-sized hair styling by Jimmy Paul.
Beehives, French Twists and geisha-inspired updos dominated the runway, as Wang's models were to be done-down in both makeup and hairstyle to reveal their natural beauty. Courtesy of the Bumble and Bumble stylist, these looks on the Vera Wang Spring 2011 catwalk will be even more unforgettable.
The Vera Wang Spring 2011 Show Featured Tremendous Tress Styles
1. Super-sized Hair Styling - Opportunity for innovative hair care products and tools that can create exaggerated hairstyles.
2. Natural Beauty - Opportunity for organic and natural makeup and skincare brands that enhance and showcase natural beauty.
3. Geisha-inspired Updos - Opportunity to design and create unique hair accessories and ornaments inspired by traditional Japanese culture.
1. Hair Care Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop new hair styling products that enhance volume and texture.
2. Makeup and Skincare - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create clean and sustainable beauty products that promote natural beauty.
3. Hair Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity to design and manufacture innovative hair accessories influenced by diverse cultural influences.