One of Pyt Beauty's star products is this vegan setting spray that promises to "create and keep a fresh and vibrant look that lasts." Aside from its base function, the formula of this ultra-fine and weightless mist is designed to harbor additional benefit. For one, the One & Done Setting Spray is powered by Hyaluronic Acid and this gives the skin an extra dose of hydration. Elsewhere, key antioxidants work overtime to offer a protective barrier against environmental aggressors—especially ones that are ever-present in our lives like urban pollution and blue light.
The vegan setting spray is applied after makeup at 10-12 inches from one's face. Pyt Beauty made its product hypoallergenic and since it is Leaping Bunny Certified, one can rest assured that the formula is a 100% cruelty-free.
Image Credit: Pyt Beauty
Pyt Beauty's One & Done Setting Spray is Weightless and Ultra-fine
1. Vegan Beauty Products - There is a growing trend towards vegan and cruelty-free beauty products, presenting opportunities for companies to create innovative and sustainable formulas.
2. Protection From Environmental Aggressors - The increasing awareness of the negative effects of pollution and blue light on the skin presents opportunities for companies to develop products that protect and nourish the skin against these aggressors.
3. Hydrating Setting Sprays - The use of hydrating ingredients such as hyaluronic acid in setting sprays presents opportunities for companies to create multi-functional products that offer both setting and skin care benefits.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can capitalize on the growing demand for vegan and cruelty-free products and develop innovative formulas that cater to different consumer needs and lifestyles.
2. Environmental Solutions - The increasing concern over the negative effects of environmental aggressors creates opportunities for companies to develop sustainable solutions that protect the skin and minimize their impact on the environment.
3. Health and Wellness - The use of natural and sustainable ingredients in beauty and personal care products is part of a larger trend towards health and wellness, presenting opportunities for companies to create products that cater to this growing consumer demand.