For those who are fans of a good pair of sneakers, here is the ultimate must-have: vault - vans. This collection is designed by Josh Petherick, an illustrator born in Australia who is recognised worldwide. He is now based in Melbourne after living in USA, Europe and Mexico and has exhibited his work worldwide.
Implications - It is always exciting when brands do collaborations with other artists to create unique, one-of-a-kind collectors items. Businesses that decide to do a collaboration often gain new consumers that may not have been fans of their items before. Businesses have double the chance of selling a collaborative item because of uniqueness and loyal fans of the collaborator. Collaborations can be done with practically any item and are definitely worth a shot for businesses to try out.
World Renowned Illustrator Designs New Shoes
1. Collaborative Partnerships - Businesses can benefit from collaborations with artists, gaining new consumers and increasing sales.
2. Limited Edition Collectibles - Creating unique, one-of-a-kind collectors items can attract new customers and increase brand loyalty.
3. Artist-brand Collaborations - Working with well-known artists can create excitement and buzz around a brand, driving sales and brand awareness.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage collaborative partnerships to create unique designer collections that appeal to a wider audience.
2. Art - The art industry can benefit from artist-brand collaborations as opportunities to exhibit and promote their work to a larger audience.
3. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods brands can explore limited edition collectibles to create new sales opportunities and engage customers with unique offerings.