Nike continues to celebrate the 40th anniversary of its iconic Air Force 1 sneaker silhouette and the latest to drop from the Anniversary Edition is a Vanchetta Tan colorway of the Air Force 1 LXX. The shoes made their original release back in 2017 and it highlights the premium leather material that makes up the upper.
This time around, the shoe is made from a blend of materials and colors for a refreshing look. It starts off with a white leather base foundation and then is accented with light brown suede overlaying on top for tonal and textural contrast. The Swoosh branding detail and the heel tab are detailed in a leather touch done in a dark brown.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike's Air Force 1 LXX Sneakers Get a Vanchetta Tan Colorway
1. Sneaker Tanning - Opportunity for disruption in the sneaker industry by developing new tanning techniques and colorways.
2. Material Innovation - Developing new blends of materials for a unique look and improved comfort can be a major disruption in the high-end footwear market.
3. Premium Leather Resurgence - A trend in the use of premium leather and suede in sneaker design presents an opportunity to innovate and disrupt the casual footwear industry.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can innovate by exploring the use of new materials and tanning techniques to create unique and sustainable sneakers.
2. Fashion - Incorporating premium materials and leather into fashion accessories could disrupt the fashion industry and create a new market for luxury high-end sneakers.
3. Leather Goods - Opportunity for disruption in the leather goods industry by offering premium and unique leather materials for high-quality accessory production.