The Vaga Magazine Issue 4 editorial gives readers a simple and honest photoshoot starring celebrity offspring Zoe Kravitz. A talent to be reckoned with in her own right, she has successfully moved away from being solely known as the daughter of rock star Lenny Kravitz and actress Lisa Bonet. These simple shots attest to that.
Captured by photographer Robert Nethery, the Vaga Magazine Issue 4 editorial lets her inner beauty and creativity speak for themselves. Outfitted in a basic black and white wardrobe by stylist Dianna Lunt, her delicate tattoos take the limelight despite how subtle they are. Slightly grungy and very androgynous, the looks showcase such labels as Costume National, T by Alexander Wang and Cheap Monday.
The Vaga Magazine Issue 4 Photoshoot Stars Actress Zoe Kravitz
1. Minimalist Celebrity Editorials - Explore the trend of simple and honest photoshoots starring celebrities that focus on showcasing their inner beauty and creativity.
2. Delicate Tattoos as Fashion Accents - Discover the trend of incorporating subtle and delicate tattoos into fashion editorials as a way to add unique and personal touches to outfits.
3. Androgynous Grunge Fashion - Uncover the trend of combining grungy and androgynous fashion elements in editorials to create edgy and unconventional looks.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel brands can leverage minimalist celebrity editorials to showcase their clothing lines in a more authentic and raw way.
2. Tattoo and Body Art - Tattoo and body art studios can tap into the trend of delicate tattoos as fashion accents to promote their services and inspire customers to get inked.
3. Photography and Creative Media - Photographers and creative media professionals can explore the trend of androgynous grunge fashion in their editorials to push boundaries and capture unique aesthetics.