The multi-talented Joséphine de la Baume has been featured in an editorial and cover shoot for the New York-based magazine VAGA. The luxurious photographs showcase the chic young star of the acting, modelling and music world elegantly draped in a number of lavish gowns. Some of the frocks in this vintage-inspired photo-shoot come from designers like Oscar de la Renta and Yves Saint Laurent.
Joséphine de la Baume is one half of the brother-sister duo called Singtank and has also acted and modeled for a number of productions and publications. One things for sure, this extremely talented New Yorker looks like a million bucks in this VAGA Magazine editorial. VAGA Magazine is a New York based magazine covering the latest in art and fashion for hip young urbanites.
Joséphine De La Baume Poses for New York-Based VAGA Magazine
1. Bohemian Glamour - Luxurious bohemian inspired fashion shoots that feature high-end designers and accessories will appeal to upscale fashionistas.
2. Multi-talented Stars - Magazines featuring editorial and cover shoots of multi-talented celebrities will appeal to fans and generate buzz on social media platforms.
3. Vintage-inspired Fashion - Vintage-inspired fashion shoots that incorporate classic styles with modern touches will appeal to a wide range of fashion enthusiasts, from retro fans to high-end shoppers.
1. Fashion and Luxury - Luxury fashion brands and high-end retailers can capitalize on the trend of bohemian glamour by promoting their own collections as well as collaborations with designers and influencers.
2. Entertainment and Media - Entertainment and media companies can collaborate with multi-talented stars to create editorial and cover shoots that showcase their diverse talents and appeal to wider audiences.
3. Photography and Art - Photographers and artists can create their own vintage-inspired fashion shoots and showcase them on social media platforms to gain exposure and attract potential clients.