Despite Tesla being a brand that creates vehicles, it's probably safe to say that the brand could at some point get into the consumer electronics industry as the conceptual Tesla vacuum design identifies.
Designed by Marcus Jonsson, the Tesla vacuum is capable of autonomously navigating your home environment to keep it completely clean without having to have the user do any sort of controlling. The only requirement is that the debris container be emptied when it's full, but otherwise the vacuum can be placed in a home and allowed to work independently.
The conceptual Tesla vacuum design can be controlled, if desired, from a smartphone in order to let users mark which sections to clean and which to either not clean or label as low priority.
The Tesla Vacuum Design Tracks and Maps Home Layout
1. Autonomous Home Cleaning - Opportunities for brands to create and market autonomous home cleaning devices that navigate environments with data-driven efficiency and minimal user control.
2. Smartphone-enabled Appliances - Opportunities for brands to create smart appliances controlled by smartphones, giving users more control and convenience.
3. Diversifying Product Lines - Opportunities for vehicle brands to enter other industries by leveraging their expertise and brand recognition to create complementary products.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunities for companies to create autonomous devices that simplify household chores and improve convenience for homeowners.
2. Smart Home Technology - Opportunities for companies to integrate with existing smart home ecosystems to create a seamless user experience with autonomous cleaning products.
3. Automotive - Opportunities for vehicle brands to diversify their offerings beyond just cars and expand into other industries such as consumer electronics and smart home technology.