Blond bombshell Masha Novoselova is all about sex appeal in her latest spread for V Magazine Spain April 2010. With the help of fashion editor Alberto Murta, the shoot incorporates color, pattern and an array of designer duds from Alexander McQueen, Rick Owens and John Galliano.
‘Go Wild,’ shot by photographer Txema Yeste, brings back animal print in a big way with one vampy catsuit. Not only are the fashions fierce, the styling and makeup are down right incredible.
‘Go Wild' in V Magazine Spain April 2010 is Smoldering
1. Animal Print Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create bold and striking animal print designs for diverse fashion items.
2. Color and Pattern Mixing - Chance for fashion brands to experiment with combining different colors and patterns in their collections for a unique and eye-catching aesthetic.
3. Bold Makeup and Styling - Space for makeup artists and stylists to push the boundaries by creating daring and dramatic looks to complement fashion editorials and photo shoots.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion designers to reimagine animal print in new and innovative ways, appealing to a wider audience.
2. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for fashion retailers to curate collections that feature bold color and pattern mixing, and cater to the growing demand for unique and statement-making fashion pieces.
3. Makeup and Styling - Space for makeup artists and stylists to explore and create trendsetting looks that integrate bold and unconventional elements, inspiring new beauty trends and techniques.