Infusing different graphic designs with photographs to create collages isn't anything new, but the V Magazine 'Poster Child' editorial illustrates more than just a stunning design.
The visually stunning spread was photographed by Glen Luchford and models Daisy Lowe, Tao Okamoto and Lea Groesland were copied and pasted all over Paris. The Summer 2010 V Magazine 'Poster Child' spread is magnificent and really comes alive with the use of graphics and photography.
Implications - One of the most effective ways a company can generate immediate brand awareness is by featuring sexually charged advertising. The ads stand a good chance of attracting interest from consumers, critics of the ad's sexual content, and a controversy seeking media. All three are integral in raising a company's brand awareness.
The V Magazine 'Poster Child' Spread is Breathtaking
1. Urban Collage Editorials - Combining graphic designs with photographs to create collages is a unique trend that adds visual impact to editorial spreads.
2. Stunning Design - The use of graphics and photography in editorial spreads can create visually stunning and captivating design experiences.
3. Immediate Brand Awareness - Featuring sexually charged advertising in campaigns can generate immediate brand awareness and attract interest from consumers and media.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of urban collage editorials to create visually captivating spreads and promote their brand.
2. Graphic Design - The use of graphic design in collages and editorial spreads presents opportunities for graphic design professionals to showcase their creativity.
3. Advertising - The advertising industry can explore the concept of immediate brand awareness through the use of sexually charged advertising campaigns.