The ability to sanitize and sterilize in a quick, simple manner has become imperative for consumers as they begin to resume their everyday life, which is seeing products like the 'UVLyzer' be created with this in mind. The device works by being mounted onto the rear of a smartphone and will immediately go to work providing users with the ability to activate the internal UV-C LEDs within. This light can then be swathed over your choice of surface to quickly and effectively kill 99.9% of the germs, bacteria and viruses that could be lurking on it.
The 'UVLyzer' has an ultra-slim design that won't detract from the aesthetic of a smartphone and will stay in place thanks to a simple peel-and-stick design. A built-in USB-C port will allow for easy recharging when required.
The 'UVLyzer' Sterilizes Any Surface in Mere Moments
1. Smartphone-mounted UV-C Sanitizers - Innovative sanitization technology integrated into mobile devices could revolutionize the way people sanitize and disinfect their surroundings.
2. Compact UV-C Disinfection Devices - The rise of portable and compact UV-C sterilizers that make use of internal LED technology is set to transform the at-home and on-the-go cleaning markets.
3. Internal and External UV-C LED Integration - Developing technology that efficiently integrates UV-C LED technology into different surfaces and devices has potential for significant market disruption across multiple industries.
1. Consumer Electronics - Smartphone brands should explore integrating UV-C LED light technology into their products as a differentiation factor and value-added feature.
2. Healthcare - Hospitals and other healthcare facilities could greatly benefit from the use of portable and compact UV-C disinfection devices for regular and effective surface cleaning and sterilization.
3. Travel and Hospitality - The tourism industry could revolutionize its cleaning practices by integrating UV-C LED technology into hotel rooms and transportation vehicles for less frequently sanitized surfaces and spaces.