Snack food manufacturer Utz Brands, Inc. has partnered with Grillo's Pickles to launch a new potato chip flavor: Utz & Grillo's Classic Dill Pickle.
The new product expertly blends the fresh and savory flavor of Utz's classic potato chips with the crispy, salty taste of a dill pickle. As of right now, the new Utz & Grillo's Classic Dill Pickle potato chips are being sold in two main sizes: a 7.75 oz 'Take Home' bag and a 2.625 oz 'On-the-Go' variation.
"I would eat Utz potato chips and a Grillo's spear while selling pickles out of our pickle cart in Boston; so having two of the best snacks available collaborate, is a dream come true," said Eddie Andre, Director of Brand Experience, Grillo's Pickles.
Image Credit: Utz Brands
Utz & Grillo's Classic Dill Pickle Potato Chips Are Now Available
1. Pickle-flavored Snacks - There is a growing trend towards developing new pickle-flavored snacks, which could lead to opportunities for food companies to innovate and capture market share.
2. Collaborative Product Development - Partnerships between snack food manufacturers and other food companies are becoming more common when it comes to creating unique flavors and products.
3. Convenient Snack Packaging - Companies are focusing on providing a range of packaging options, from smaller 'On-the-Go' sizes to larger 'Take Home' bags, to meet the needs of various consumer preferences.
1. Snack Food Manufacturing - Snack food manufacturers like Utz Brands, Inc. are constantly exploring new flavor options to keep consumers interested and engaged with their products, presenting opportunities for innovation and growth.
2. Pickling and Fermenting Industry - Collaborating with snack food manufacturers to create new pickle-flavored products could be a lucrative opportunity for pickling and fermenting companies looking to expand their reach.
3. Convenience Packaging Industry - Providing innovative and convenient snack packaging solutions that cater to on-the-go customers is an important consideration for packaging companies looking to meet consumer demands and increase sales.