The Urwahn Bikes 'Acros' gravel bike is an off-road-ready solution for explorers seeking to get off the beaten path without losing sight of capability and comfort. The bicycle is achieved with a steel frame that uses a series of separate steel tubes that have been joined together using 3D-printed steel connectors. This enables the bike to have a seamless finish, while the shock-absorbing design will ensure the utmost comfort when spending extended periods in the off-road environment.
The Urwahn Bikes 'Acros' gravel bike is paired with a lightweight custom wheelset along with SRAM Force 22 hydraulic disc brakes, an internal cable routing system and a 1 x 12 SRAM Force AXS drivetrain. Riders can also add in LED head and tail lights, if desired.
Image Credit: Urwahn Bikes
The Urwahn Bikes 'Acros' Supports the Needs of Off-Roaders
1. Off-road Bicycles - Developing shock-absorbing bicycles for off-road enthusiasts creates an opportunity for the cycling industry to cater to niche markets.
2. Seamless Finish Bicycles - Using 3D-printed steel connectors creates an opportunity for disruptive innovation in bicycle manufacturing by enabling seamless finishes and improving structural integrity.
3. Internal Cable Routing Systems - The use of internal cable routing systems presents an opportunity for the cycling industry to improve the aesthetics of bicycles while also improving performance and durability.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing Industry - The off-road bicycle market presents an opportunity for innovation in bicycle manufacturing and design in order to meet the unique needs of enthusiasts.
2. 3D Printing Industry - The use of 3D-printed steel connectors in bicycle manufacturing creates an opportunity for innovation in 3D printing technology and its applications in other manufacturing industries.
3. Sports and Recreation Industry - Off-road biking presents an opportunity for the sports and recreation industry to develop new products and services to cater to the needs of off-road enthusiasts.